Doe-eyed beauty Alice Dixson first stole the spotlight during the 1986 Binibining Pilipinas pageant where she was crowned Binibining Pilipinas International. She advanced as a semi-finalist in Miss International that year, and upon her return, dived into the exciting world of show business. It’s hard to believe that it has been 35 years since!
Today, the actress and vlogger still radiates the same magnetic charm that first captivated the public. Granted she has been diligently observing her skincare routine, but we can’t deny that her sunny and self-described “happy go lucky” disposition plays a huge part in this, too! At 52 years old, the actress doesn’t subscribe to the notion that women of a certain age should limit their wardrobe to a more serious palette. Instead, she has been keeping it fresh, and letting her personality shine by injecting fun and vibrant prints to her dresses. Goes to show that whatever your age is, the best accessory to an outfit is really your attitude.
Below are 7 fun and fresh Alice Dixson outfits that will totally convince you to wear printed dresses, regardless of your age.
1. Alice was in full bloom in her fun and flirty, muted-salmon watercolor floral dress. Commit to the aesthetic by wearing flower earrings in a similar shade!
2.This vintage-inspired lemon print Apartment 8 dress feels both youthful and wistful at the same time. Perfect for a relaxed day of errands.
3. Looking sweet and dainty, Alice’s embroidered floral dress boasted of the prettiest pastels and the most delicate crocheted straps.
4. A bold black and white floral maxi dress is a versatile closet staple that will look good dressed up with heels or dressed down with sandals.
5. Give the casual checkered print a luxe upgrade with this rose gold number that also incorporated muted botanicals.
6. Things were looking bright for Alice as she awaited her 51st birthday back in 2020. Clad in a tribal-print tangerine dress, she captioned her post “I’m turning 51 next month haha! I don’t feel it and I don’t think I look it.”
7. Still unsure? You can start small by giving your LBD a rest and opting for a flowy, monochromatic animal print maxi dress like this, instead.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!