A monochrome black-and-white look is The Quickest way to throw an outfit together, because chances are the most timeless pieces in your closet come in these foolproof non-colors. However instant your OOTD is, we know you'd still appreciate some last-minute inspo, so here are five simple ensembles from Bela Padilla to help you decide what you're going to wear today!
1. Classic head-to-toe black turns current via a cool leather mini and tee combo, plus a pair of on-trend sock boots.
2. Those Louis Vuitton Archlights we've been coveting are on Bela's feet, too! Pull the very en vogue chunky sneaker off by teaming it with fuss-free pieces.
3. So retro! You can never go wrong with a striped sundress and a red pout. Oh, and we adore those earrings!
4. Let your logo of choice speak for itself against a backdrop of jeans and a plunging neckline. Note how the shirt's deep-V actually points down to those interlocking Gs.
5. Now for something sweet. Bela's billowy white frock is a dress in front and a high-slit top from the side! Gotta love an element of surprise.