Martine Cajucom and Cliff Ho's big day is finally happening tomorrow! And in true It girl fashion, Martine definitely won't bid adieu to singlehood without a bang. Before she officially ties the knot, here's a look at their pre-wedding festivities:
1. Martine will be saying "I do" at the very same resort where Cliff proposed to her a year ago. That said, her friends and family flew to Bali days before the big day—and get this, Martine even handcarried her bridal gown!
2. We need to talk about their wedding hashtag: #MartineIsAHo. If you ask us, her clever word play is already a prelude to the fun weekend awaiting the couple and their loved ones.
3. Take a look at what she's giving away to her bridesmaids, too! Spoiling them, isn't she?
4. The couple of the hour welcomed their guests in style—Martine in a white pleated midi dress with a plunging V-neckline and Cliff in a navy blue short-sleeved shirt paired with khaki shorts.
5. The bridesmaids were dressed in Gen Z yellow for the wedding rehearsal. So chic and current!
6. We already know that the Sunnies Studios creative director is a huge fan of color. From yellow, they all changed into pink for the welcome dinner—the bride herself was swathed in a sheer cotton candy-hued Marchesa frock! The groom, on the other hand, looked dashing in his pastel pink suit!
7. Celebrity makeup artist Robbie Piñera did Martine's rosy pink monochrome makeup—she wore a Sunnies Face lippie in Milkshake, natch! Meanwhile, the bride's go-to hairstylist Suyen Salazar gave her a messy updo with some loose tendrils.
8. Of course, everyone else got the pink memo and were dressed to impress!
9. The couple made sure that every single detail was Instagram-worthy. Just look at this gorgeous setup!
If their pre-wedding event was any indication, then it's safe to say that tomorrow's wedding will be one for the books! Can't wait.