Rain or shine, people will find an excuse to hit the beach. Case in point: Marian Rivera has been recently spotted with her family at some of the Philippines' most beautiful beaches, even though the rainy season is now at full swing! A quick scroll through her IG feed, you'll notice that the gorgeous primetime Kapuso star has a penchant for designer swimsuits, and she's rocking them ever-so effortlessly. She not only proves that she's a style maven by picking out the most stylish swimwear, but also is also well-versed in posing in them! Scroll down for both sweet and alluring swimsuit poses from Marian Rivera herself.
LOOK: Sweet and sultry swimsuit poses we're copying from Marian Rivera
1. Show off your figure with this low-key sexy pose. Using a table or ledge as props, plant your hands on either side of body, and face away from a camera while smiling.
2. A photo that showcases both you and the beautiful backdrop is definitely double-tap worthy. Positioned towards the side of the camera's frame, do a sitting pose. Place your hands behind you for support, bend one knee, and face the camera.
3. Here's a way to flaunt your figure while giving yourself a bit more coverage at the same time. While wearing high-waisted bottoms, arch your back, bend on arm, and cup the back of your head. This is such a subtle power pose, especially if you slip on a pair of sunglasses for that added cool girl touch.
4. Channel your inner island girl by making use of nature's elements. Poised in front of a rock formation, place your hands on it, rest your forehead on one hand, and gaze directly into the camera.
5. While you're "casually" relaxing, make sure to snap a photo to capture the moment. Lightly arch your back and craddle the back of your head with both hands.
6. Use accessories to your advantage, especially if you're feeling bashful. While wearing a hat to cover your eyes, also bend out your arms and cross your hands over the top of your head—subtle yet sultry!
7. Another easy "candid" pose for you to do is to simply sit on the sand and let the waves wash up against you. Position your hands on both sides of your body and prop up one knee. Turn away from the camera to appreciate the scenery and don't forget to smile!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!