Beyond her cool-girl OOTDs and excellent taste in fashion, another thing we admire about Heaven Peralejo is her confidence in front of the camera. This 23-year-old actress is a total pro at striking effortless poses for the 'gram, especially when she's clad in summer-ready outfits on the beach! So if you're finding it difficult to take photos in your swimsuit, we suggest going through Heaven's grid for some inspo. To give you a headstart, we've rounded up eight low-key sultry beach poses we spotted on her feed. Scroll on!
LOOK: 8 Effortlessly Sexy Swimsuit Poses We're Copying from Heaven Peralejo
1. Too self-conscious to show your whole body? Just stay in the water and look away from the camera.
2. For a playful shy-girl pose, extend your hand towards the camera and slightly lean forward. Don't forget to smile!
3. This pose is perfect for showcasing your favorite bikini! To DIY, kneel on a soft surface and stare into the distance.
4. Instead of forcing a rehearsed smile, laugh off the awkwardness and squint your eyes. As Heaven demonstrates, crinkled eyes will make your grin feel genuine!
5. Lounging by a long beach chair is another chill way to pose. As you soak in the sun, close your eyes and run your fingers through your hair.
6. If facing the camera directly intimidates you, start with a side angle that showcases your stunning profile. Make the moment seem candid by averting your gaze from the lens and resting your hands on your swimsuit.
7. Feel free to pose with props when you don't know what to do with your hands. For instance, Heaven takes a snap with her meal by the sunset!
8. Turn your back away from the camera and stretch your arms out. So double tap-worthy!
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.