Is a South Korea trip in your cards anytime soon? Then, you'll have to secure a visa by setting an appointment online starting Wednesday, Sept. 14.
The online platform was recently launched at 2 p.m. Wednesday, the Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Philippines said, noting that walk-in visits for visa applications will no longer be entertained from Thursday, Sept. 15 onwards.
Here are the steps to set an online appointment for a South Korean visa:
1. Determine your visa type by reading the different types of visa here. Choose the visa type that suits your needs.
2. Complete the visa application form and prepare all the required documents listed here.
Take note that you are also allowed to apply for a Korean tourism visa through the travel agencies accredited by the Embassy. You can view the list of the accredited travel agencies on the Embassy’s website.
3. Schedule your appointment through the online system here. You will need the following:
- Passport number for individual applicants
- Name of staff member designated by the accredited travel agency
- Mobile phone number and email address
Take note also of the timetable below:
4. After completing scheduling your appointment, bring the following documents on t the date of your scheduled appointment:
- Printed or soft copy of your reservation form which can be printed after completing the process of scheduling
- Complete visa application form
- All the required documents
- ID and passport
P.S.: Make sure that your visa is approved before booking flights!
* This story originally appeared on Reportr.world. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.