Iza Calzado didn't just find the fountain of youth, she virtually built it herself. The 39-year-old actress is timelessly radiant, whether she's in an elaborate gown or a simple swimmie. Oh, and we're also certain that she's going to look just as stunning in her Darna costume in the upcoming TV remake.
For low-effort yet high-impact poses one can do while donning a bikini, we look to her Instagram grid. Iza sure loves spending time under the sun or by a body of water, and she always takes the best photos while she's at it. Scroll away for eight summer-ready poses you can learn from her.
LOOK: 8 Iza Calzado-approved ways to pose in a swimsuit
1. Direct sunlight can be your best friend when taking a vacation snap (just make sure to apply sunscreen first!) Stand at an angle away from the light, but then face it to allow some shadows to naturally form across your body. It's an easy shot that'll literally have you beaming.
2. Here's an easy trick to make you look even more statuesque: Place one leg in front of the other and point it to create an elongated look. Don't forget to straighten your back and, of course, to flash a wide smile.
3. Take in the natural glow of your surroundings and face the sky. While you may really need to close your eyes to avoid harming them from the light, they do add a cinematic, zen feel to the snap.
4. Nothing beats taking in the fresh island breeze. Kneel towards the ocean and gaze into the far distance for a carefree and relaxed photo.
5. Everyone deserves a vacay now and then, so commemorate the occassion with a cheerful snap. You can tell your photographer to just click away as you genuinely smile for the most joyful pic.
6. If you're feeling a bit more cheeky, lean towards the camera, grab the ends of your locks and show off your best kissy face!
7. We have to admit: Nothing could be more joyous than a jumpshot. While it may take you one or two (or three) leaps to get the perfect photo, all you really have to make sure of is that your facial expressions are on point. Trust us, sometimes the most unplanned shots can turn out out be the best ones!
8. Sometimes, the best add-on to a travelgram is a special someone to pose with. Give that girl-swept-off-her-feet vibe and tiptoe while raising one leg as you smile towards your beau.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!