We don't think the world will ever run out of Instagram poses, and we're thankful for everyone who never fails to serve as our source of inspo. Today, we discuss the latest trend we've spotted that's so easy to do: posing with a single flower! That's right, we're not talking about posing against a field of flowers or with bouquets—this time, we mean posing with literally just a flower. Take a look at how chic and effortless each photo looks!
1. Use a long-stemmed rose to partially cover your face for a mysterious effect.
2. You can even bite the long-stemmed rose for a sultry vibe.
3. Lie down and cover one eye with a rose bud for an ethereal feel.
4. Emphasize your bold eye makeup by placing a flower in front of one eye.
5. This pose can make for a pretty headshot that deserves to be your display picture in all your social media accounts.
6. You don't really need to be in the photo. The silhouette is enough to turn your photo into modern art.
7. We love how the red rose and dim lighting made this OOTD look dramatic and moody.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.