Ida Anduyan’s Instagram feed is a goldmine for that aesthetic It Girl vibe and we are obsessed! After a deep dive into her perfectly curated photos, we’ve come to the conclusion that she has mastered the art of being casually confident while being chic and sultry all at once. Now, if you want to follow in her footsteps and achieve the same vibe for your own feed but don’t know where to start, look no further because we got you covered!
Here are 9 low-key, sultry poses we’re copying from Ida Anduyan:
1. Let’s start off simple. Lean back on a wall and look away from the camera—the perfect image of nonchalance. It’s easy yet enticing at the same time. Plus, it’s a perfect way to show off your OOTD!
2. Put your hair up and flaunt those arms! Whether you stand and pose in front of an interesting background, or sit down and ask someone to take a picture of you while you fix your locks, this pose will always effectively serve its purpose.
3. Ida sure loves a good lean and we understand why. Try this laidback pose by bracing your hands or elbows on a railing while leaning back and propping one foot up. Make sure to angle your face away from the camera to add a mysterious vibe to it.
4. Now, if you’re a little shy but still want to flaunt your midriff, this one’s for you! Wear an oversized top and lift up the front to partly cover your face. It’s actually quite adorable yet extremely sexy at the same time.
5. A classic back shot will forever be sultry and Ida perfectly demonstrates why. Put on a backless outfit and just turn your back on the camera. Simple as that!
6. This has got to be one of the comfiest poses you can try! Just simply lounge on your favorite chair and prop one leg up. Angle your body in a way that will accentuate your curves and you’re now ready for the camera.
7. Play with your hair. Even if you’re sitting down or casually standing by a wall, this is perfect for those who don’t know where to put their hands when striking a pose. Place a hand daintily on your locks and close your eyes for a more dramatic effect.
8. Sometimes, there’s no need to overcomplicate things and excessively think about your next pose. All you need to do is lean towards the camera and smize your heart out. The eyes are the windows to the soul after all.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!