Look to Heart Evangelista not just for her impeccable style, or luxurious travelgram, but also for impressive posing ideas. She clearly knows her best angles and how to to work her body. The same can be said for Heart's ever-so fresh beach photos. If she's not attending a fashion show at Paris or rubbing shoulders with the industry's most notable names, Heart is probably unwinding at the beach.
This multi-hyphenate star has definitely the mastered the art of striking sweet yet effortlessly sexy poses at the beach, and we're all for it. If you're looking for posing inspo in time for your own summer trip, then Heart is your peg! Below, check out some of her summer-ready swimsuit poses.
LOOK: Heart Evangelista's swimsuit poses you can copy for your next beach trip
1. Starting off simple, prop up one knee forward, look down, and lightly hold the fabric of your swimsuit that's nearest to your hips. Whether you're submerged knee-deep in the waves or standing on the stand, this pose is pretty easy to achieve.
2. Shield yourself from the sun! Apart from lathering on some sunblock for your protection, cover your eyes by lightly cupping the sides of your forehead. And just like Heart, let your eyes, staring straight into the camera, do all the talking.
3. Taking a break from standing poses, try sitting on a chair or bed to show off your cute swimsuit OOTD. Cross one leg under the other to give yourself more shape and dimension. For props, you can opt to show off your beach bags and even hold a mug!
4. Sitting on the sand, flash a smile while holding up a camera. Wearing a beach hat is not only a way to protect your face from the sun but it also acts a cute prop, too.
5. This pose oozes subtle sexiness, since your face isn't seen and your body does all the work for you. Having your back facing the camera, hold your hair using one hand and the other can be lightly clutching a scarf.
6. If you're feeling more confident, then why not try this kneeling pose? With a bright smile, one arm is resting at your side while the other is playing with your hair. Slip on a pair of sunglasses too for that cool, mysterious touch.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!