Summer is just around the corner and we're already starting to make plans. On top of our lists? Hitting the beach for some much deserved vitamin sea. It's been a while since we were able to upload content taken outside of our homes' four walls and we're totally excited by the prospect of taking a million selfies by the coast. Good thing we've stumbled upon beauty queen and Kapuso actress, Cindy Miranda's IG for some much needed pose ideas!
The sultry siren made her on-screen debut when she briefly joined Pinoy Big Brother in 2011. It was in 2013 when she proceeded to make her mark as she bagged the Binibining Pilipinas Tourism title which ultimately opened showbiz doors. Now a bonafide leading lady, she has time and again proved that she has serious acting chops as she commands the spotlight alongside industry veterans such as John Arcilla and Sid Lucero, as well as local heartthrobs Aljur Abrenica and Diego Loyzaga. When she's not too busy filming for her projects, her feed shows that she enjoys down-time with her dogs, working out, and going on much deserved vacays. We're definitely taking notes form Cindy on how to pose!
LOOK: 10 summer-ready swimsuit poses for your 'gram, as seen on beauty queen and actress Cindy Miranda
1. Nothing says island-girl more than having a flower in your hair. Set your photo apart by snapping it as you put it for a more candid feel.
2. Show off your figure by angling your body to the side. Don't forget to put one leg forward to lift your bum and flaunt your curves!
3. Invite your furry friend to the shot and we guarantee you'll be flashing your biggest smile! Just look at this photo of Cindy with her pup—you simply cannot fake that joy.
4. Not all swimsuit photos have to feature your whole body. Bask under the golden sunshine and frame a picture midshot for an ethereal glow.
5. Don a headscarf and place both hands on top for an easy and fun pose. Pop your hip to one side to accentuate your curves.
6. For a different spin on the flower pose, try grabbing a long stemmed bloom and holding it close to your face for a double tap-worthy sweet and flirty vibe.
7. Have swanky accommodations? Hit two birds with one stone by standing by the entrance and having your aesthetic space as your backdrop.
8. Channel your inner Bond girl by taking a photo as you come out of the water—or the pool's stairs as with the case of Cindy. It's a classic scene for a reason!
9. To make a seated pose flattering, make sure you create angles and play with the visual line of sight by leaning back on your elbow and extending one leg. Don't forget to point your other leg!
10. A demure, closed-lip smile will always look alluring. Stand on your tiptoes, look straight on to the camera, and slightly put your weight to one side to accentuate your summer-ready form.
Like what you see? Don't forget to smile for the camera and remember that the ideal summer body is the one that you're in.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!