It's been two days since one of the most glamorous nights in show business but we're still on an ABS-CBN Ball high. Yesterday, our IG feed was flooded with content ranging from close-ups of celebrity beauty looks to breathtaking photographs of the stars in elaborate set designs. If you think the party only started and ended when the stars showed up for the actual event itself, then that's where you're wrong. The red carpet may be the endgame but the pre- and post-happenings are a whole other party. And thanks to social media, we got a sneak peek at what went on behind-the-scenes.
The event truly gathers the best the industry has to offer—from designers and stylists, to makeup artists and hairstylists, to photographers, videographers, and even set designers. They all collaborate to produce living art through the celebrities they work with. But we must say, what really caught our attention from this ball aftershock are the videos that highlighted the celebs' looks. From fun video concepts to clips zeroing in on design details, these mini movies just left us wanting more! With that said, here are 10 videos that captivated us:
1. Anne Curtis goes vintage in this noir clip of her getting ready for the ball. Watch as the actress gets silly as she gets herself strapped into her corset.
2. Dancing, glam, and a little bit of snacking are just some of the things you'll see in this fun Iza Calzado "what happens before the ball?" scene in her hotel room.
3. In this beautifully cryptic Kathryn Bernardo video, the "Hello, Love, Goodbye" star rises as the Lady in Red while throwing the camera looks that could kill.
4. Richard Guttierez and Sarah Lahbati are the perfect couple in the first few seconds of this video, looking all dapper and in love. But what really makes us love this even more is them kicking back and eating a bowl of fries after a long night out.
5. Before stepping out in her show-stopping look, Bea Alonzo sways dreamily around in her fur-adorned robe, while enjoying a little bit of bubbly in her hotel room as she gets ready for the ball.
6. To say that Queen P was prepared for this year's ball is an understatement. Pia really pulled out all the stops, even releasing six—yes, six!—lavish Filipiniana looks before debuting her final Ezra Couture gown on the red carpet. This fierce video is just the cherry on top of her amazing showcase of fashion and beauty for the event.
7. Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber looked like a modern day senyora and heneral in this thematic video. We don't know about you but after this, we kinda wanna see the two in a period film!
8. Maja Salvador channels her inner Ivy Aguas in this video showing off all the big and minute details from her pristine white look.
9. In true Alex Gonzaga fashion, the host/YouTuber strutted down the halls while being silly with boyfriend Mikee Morada.
10. And finally, this epic video featuring Anne Curtis, Iza Calzado, Chie Filomeno, Coleen Garcia, Kim Chiu, Beauty Gonzales, Kathryn Bernardo, Sarah Lahbati, and Pia Wurtzbach lip synching to "Dancing on my Own" by Robyn—except for Anne, of course, who did her parts of the song live!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!