One of the misconceptions with getting older is that your sartorial choices need to change in order to be "age appropriate." This is a dated concept that time and again, women have shut down by proving that dressing up knows no age—even when hitting the beach. Everyone deserves their IG-worthy moment in the sun, no matter how many birthdays you've celebrated.
You don't need society's approval, so go ahead, buy that bikini and flaunt your curves! Let Aubrey Miles show you how to confidently—and effortlessly—pose for the 'gram. Now in her 40s, she looks as comfortable in her own skin as ever! Always fun and flirty, the sultry siren is a peg for women of all ages.
LOOK: 8 Effortlessly Sexy Swimsuit Poses To Try Regardless of Your Age, As Seen on Aubrey Miles
1. Taking a mirror selfie gives you full control of your photo as you get to see how you look in real time. Steal this hack from Aubrey and position your body at a 45-degree angle to show off your taut figure!
2. Nothing screams fun under the sun than happily taking a bite of the season's best bounty. Plus points if your swimmies match the vibrant colors of a watermelon—it makes for a very eyecatching post.
3. Channel your inner beach goddess and try the quintessential sun seeker pose by brushing the hair off your face with both hands, and turning your face upwards to bask in the sunshine.
4. A candid, looking away photo becomes postcard-worthy once you include the sun, sand, and sea in the frame. Make sure the scenery doesn't upstage you by looking your best as you take in the surroundings. Mind your body's proportions by sitting on the edge of the beach bed, extending one leg, and pointing your toes to look lean even when not standing!
5. Not that comfortable posing? Ask your lensman to take a burst photo of you while walking by your villa so you can look more natural in the photos.
6. Enhance your natural curves by facing the side and arching your torso forward. Don't forget to point your front leg as this will lift your bum and make your figure more pronounced.
7. We all love the intricacy of resort furniture and have likely took photos with similar hanging nest chairs—only to shake our head as the chair swallows us whole. That's why we're definitely saving Aubrey's pose for next time! Casually reaching up on one side and resting her head on that arm, her other hand gently holds on to the side rail, she definitely owned the prop!
8. The easiest way to look effortless on camera? Relax! That's exactly what Aubrey did in this see-through canoe. Try folding one leg up, while keeping the other extended to make the photo more dynamic.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!