Sure, we all like basking under the sun, burning daylight away with hot sand between our toes. But for someone who’s looking for a more complete Bohol experience, be sure to fit these into your itinerary:
1. Face your fear of heights and go for a bike ride 150 feet up in the air at the Chocolate Hills Adventure Park.
2. Get up before dawn for some dolphin watching.
3. Gorge yourself on organic eats at Bohol Bee Farm.
4. And then pig out on multiple scoops of their malunggay ice cream (it’s tastes waaaaaaay better than it sounds, trust us).
5. Lounge by the pool while sipping a cocktail or two.
Main photo from @thomascaja on Instagram