We just had a major Monday morning LOL thanks to this list of first world problems from the rich kids of Snapchat. But then, it got us thinking, what could Manila’s very own millionaire babies be possibly worrying about?
That said, we put together a list of things we've overheard while in line at Starbucks and read online from IG and Twitter (and yes, we're guilty of committing some of these ourselves). Below, go check if you also have your fair share of these slightly shallow dilemmas.
1. When the place has no brown rice or anything gluten-free on their menu.
"I'm starving but there's nothing I can order from this menu. Ugh!" Because FYI, healthy meals, berries and gluten-free everything certainly don’t come cheap.
2. When Halloween is approaching and you still have nothing to wear.
"Totally freaking out! It’s like the most important social event of the year. A basic witch just won’t cut it, so I will probably cop Chanel-o-ween instead."
3. When you’re down with the flu, but it’s Friday.
Boo. #FOMO is legit.
4. Which can also be, where to party tonight?
"My friends are in Tipple & Slaw, but ze crush is going to Black Market. Decisions, decisions!"
5. When you just want to leave the country.
"I can’t pick a place because I've been everywhere already—I've been traveling since I was three. But fine, I'll prolly go back to Turkey because OOTDs weren’t a thing yet 8 years ago."
6. When you find out your parents are sending your little brother to study in New York.
"They never asked me if I wanted to study abroad! Life is so unfair!"
7. When you have nothing new to wear.
There’s a difference with having nothing to wear and having nothing NEW to wear. "Also, which plum lippie do I use today? Can’t decide."
8. When you’re wearing your new Giuseppe Zanotti and it suddenly rains.
"Noooooo. This can’t be happening!" Hashtag #FML.
9. When mom decides to reward you with one designer item.
"Chanel or McQueen? This is so hard! Probably the hardest decision I’ve had to make in my entire life."
10. When the pool boy didn’t clean the pool.
"But I already invited all my friends to my own 'pool club.' What am I supposed to do?!"