Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil are making their highly-anticipated return to primetime teleserye in 2020 with Make It With You. The trailer for the series dropped a few days ago, showing the on- and off-screen tandem in Croatia playing what could be their most daring roles yet. Enrique plays the role of Gabo, a homeless man, while Liza plays Belinda, a con artist.
Given what she does for a living, Liza's character often changes her look, presumably to avoid being recognized by previous victims. She's seen in a bunch of different hairstyles in the trailer, from an adorable short bob to a long blonde hair. So as we wait for the show to premiere, let's take a moment to gawk at all the cool hairstyles we've spotted:
1. Gabo and Belinda's first meeting features Liza in a dark wig with long bangs, one of her edgiest looks in the trailer.
2. Belinda's vibe does a total 180 in one of the date scenes, where she channels her sweet side in a fringed bob wig accessorized with a yellow scarf headband.
3. Though slightly obscured by a sun hat, this blonde ombré look on Liza is definitely one of our favorites.
4. Belinda's more vulnerable moments in the trailer shows her wearing her character's naturally curly hair down.
5. The undone look disappears for a confrontation scene, where Liza's curly hair is wrapped neatly in a bun that still shows off its texture.
Watch Make It With You's full trailer below: