When you get your hair colored, your hair care routine should be anything but sloppy. If anything, you should step up your hair game even more! Below, colorist Lourd Ramos of Creations Salon gives us after-care tips for your newly-painted locks:
1. To combat the loss of moisture, use a nourishing shampoo.
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 Shampoo, Fix Lab Glorietta
2. To strengthen hair cuticles and keep color from fading, use a deep reconstructing conditioner.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner, P230, Watsons
3. To keep your tresses’ ends from drying out, spray a leave-in conditioner in the morning or by midday.
Bedhead by TIGI Blonde Leave-In Conditioner, P700, Beautymnl
4. To tame frizz, use Argan or Rocou oil. These also protect the hair from heat-styling damage!
Zenutrients Pure Moroccan Argan Oil, P1598, Beautymnl
5. To keep your hair moisturized and your color vibrant, treat your locks to a hair treatment at least once a month.
Davines Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner, P1620, Creations Salon