Let's do away with the age-old notion that putting on makeup is burdensome and time-consuming. Nowadays, there are lots of easy-breezy makeup pegs that both makeup fanatics and beauty newbies can recreate from scratch. Plus, lots of your favorite Gen Z celebs also swear by these simple "no-makeup makeup" looks!
For example, Angelina Cruz prefers to keep things super simple for her daily beauty regimen. While she sports the occasional bold look, she's already satisfied with the barest beauty essentials on most days and she still looks like the quintessential it-girl.
If you're in dire need of fresh-faced makeup pegs, keep scrolling to see Angelina's most fuss-free looks!
1. For a doll-like look, apply a cheek tint on the apples of your cheeks and the bridge of your nose. Complete the look with wispy, fluttery lashes.
2. According to Angelina, wearing eyeshadow doesnât have to be complicated. A swipe of warm brown shadow on your lids will do the trick, especially if paired with a nude lippie!
3. Recreate Angelina's glazed skin by applying highlighter on the tip of your nose and the inner corners of your eyes. So fresh and pretty!
4. Skip the eyeshadow and opt for basic winged eyeliner instead. Pair it with a mauve blush and a matching matte lipstick to keep the look natural.
5. With monochromatic makeup pegs, you'll never have to worry about how to mix and match hues. You can go for a dainty pink look like Angelina or simply choose your favorite color!
6. How pretty are Angelina's sunset-inspired eyes? To DIY, youâll only need a matte orange eyeshadow and a warm-toned highlighter!
7. If you can never seem to perfect the signature cat eyes, smoked out eyeliner is a beginner-friendly alternative! Use a black eyeshadow to draw on a wing, then smudge it out with your fingers for that perfectly imperfect look.
8. Inject a pop of color into your look with a fun blue eyeliner! Balance out the bold eye with a clear lip gloss and a subtle blush.
* This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.