Celebrities are loving colored eyeliner for the summer, and we're all for it! It's such an easy way to breathe new life into your usual wing and give yourself that bright-eyed effect. Need pegs for this trend? Keep scrolling!
1. Keep it clean and simple like Anne Curtis and pair a turquoise flick with fresh skin and nude lips.
2. If you have doe eyes like Max Collins, start your wing from the lower lashline and extend it beyond the corner of your eyes. This will help elongate the shape of your peepers!
3. Don't have colored eyeliner? Applying eyeshadow with a damp brush can achieve a similar effect. Pick a glitter shade for a high impact look like KZ Tandingan's.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Give your monochrome eye look a shiny twist with a glitter wing that's almost the same shade as your base. Swipe left on the photo below to take a cue from Bea Alonzo!
5. This two-toned eye on Maymay Entrata is perfect if you want to add more color to your wing! To cop it, draw the larger cat eye first and then layer the smaller one using a different hue on top.
6. Choosing a color that contrasts with your skin tone is a foolproof way to make your colored cat eye pop. If you have yellow undertones like Kim Chiu, go for a cool shade of blue!
7. A bright flick can instantly amp up a simple eye. Check out how Jessy Mendiola's teal wing goes perfectly with her peach shadow!