Your manicure is one little detail of your bridal look that your photographer will be zooming in on (especially when you and your S.O. show off those wedding bands!), so it's best to make sure they're pampered and photo-ready! Here are some ideas:
1. Paint your nails in a nude shade that's close to your natural skin tone.
Just like how wearing nude heels can elongate your legs, rocking a nude polish can make your digits appear longer for your big day—no nail extensions needed! It's also perfect for the low-key brides who want just the right amount of tint to enhance their digits, making them look clean and picture-perfect.
O.P.I. Nail Polish in Samoan Sand, P450, available at polishplease.ph
ESSIE Nail Polish in Bare With Me, P400, available at polishplease.ph
2. Why not complete your glowing bridal makeup with a glistening manicure? Nude colors in shimmering or metallic finishes are your safest bet—they won't distract from your embellished bridal gown (or your colorful bouquet!)
CARONIA in Rainbow Tan, P37, available in all leading department stores
ANNY Sorry Mermaids Only Nail Polish, P335.75 (from P495), available at Zalora
3. You can never go wrong with a clean white or a classic French tip.
KNOCKED UP NAILS The Classic French White, P550, beautymnl.com
4. Nothing says bridal better than a pale pink shade.
ESSIE Nail Polish in Spin The Bottle, P400, available at polishplease.ph
ORLY in Kiss The Bride, P425, available at Beauty MNL
5. Think pink is a little too dainty for you? Try a warm peachy shade then!
HAPPY SKIN x KC Express Gel Polish in Beauty, P299, available at Beauty Bar
6. A dusty rose hue will beautifully pop against both fair and dark skin tones.
HAPPY SKIN Express Gel Polish 2-in-1 Base + Color in Achiever, P249, Watsons
7. Soft, pastel colors like lilac or baby blue are understated but super pretty.
CARONIA in Pink Lilac, P37, available in all leading department stores
*This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.