Tired of your usual solid-colored nails? Don't fret! We have the easiest three-step nail art ideas that you can totally do on your own. So grab your manicure kit and let’s get started!
What you’ll need: base and top coat, white and light pink nail polish, thin brush
1. Apply your base coat.
2. Using your thin brush, swipe upward a coat of white nail polish from a corner of your nail. Let it dry before doing the same with your pink polish.
3. Finish off with your top coat.
Variation: You can use any color combination and swipe from different corners for each nail.
What you’ll need: base and top coat, metallic striping tape, black nail polish
1. Apply base coat.
2. Cut a piece of your striping tape and place it slightly above your tips.
3. Follow the line with a thicker stripe of nail polish above it and finish off with top coat.
Variation: If you don’t have a striping tape, opt for another nail polish in a contrasting color.
The Negative Space
What you’ll need: base and top coat, striping tape, red and pink nail polish
1. Start with a base coat.
2. Place a piece of striping tape one-third from your cuticle. Paint over one side with a pink shade and the rest in red.
3. Once dry, remove the striping tape and apply your top coat.
Variation: You can use any color combination, whether contrasting or monochromatic.
Photographer: Erwin Canlas
Model: Jessica See
Nail technician: Sherryl Felipe of Nail-a-holics
Art Director: Gab Gutierrez
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!