Red lipstick can be quite intimidating. It normally takes some level of confidence for a woman to be able to step out of the room wearing crimson-painted puckers. But ladies, this shouldn’t be the case! Here, we list down several local celebs who can totes serve as your beauty pegs. Take cues from these lovely stars and discover the secret to pulling off a bold red pout.
1. It goes perfectly well with bold, bushy brows.
Take cues from Anne Curtis! Hashtag #browgoals.
2. You can even sport it with smokey eye makeup.
Let Georgina Wilson show you how it's done.
3. But it also works with the rest of your makeup looking au naturel.
Like Erich Gonzales, keep everything else low-key and let your red pout take center stage.
4. It can give you that nice pop of color if you’re planning to sport an all-white outfit.
Coleen Garcia can attest to this.
5. It’s a great pair to your winged flick.
It's a match made in beauty heaven, as demonstrated by KC Concepcion.
6. It looks good even on morenas.
Even Lovi Poe would have to agree. You just gotta find the perfect shade that suits you!
7. Same goes for mestiza beauties!
Channel your inner Snow White just like Shaina Magdayao.
8. Feeling lazy to do your makeup? A red lippie is all you need to perk up your look.
It only take a minute to swipe that tube of cherry red lipstick! Saab Magalona approves.
9. Also, it’s the perfect finishing touch to your double-tap worthy OOTD.
Kim Jones killed it.
10. Lastly, it’s timeless.
It's a red lip, classic thing that even the gorgeous Dawn Zulueta likes.
Main image by BJ Pascual, courtesy of Maybelline New York