By now, Zeinab Harake should totally be in your radar. The 24-year-old star is one of the country’s most prominent YouTube sensations, (at this time, she has a staggering 11.7 million subscribers—no biggie!) and is also a proud mom to two kids, Lucas and Bia. While her style usually floats in the casual streetwear stratum, Zeinab clearly has a taste for going full glam during important life milestones.
Of course, we’re talking about her photoshoots. With the help of her usual glam team—that is, makeup artist Mariah Santos, hairstylist Marvin Santos, and stylist Patty Yap—the YouTuber already has a glamorous portfolio of photosets from her maternity and birthday shoots. Chart her best looks below!
7 of Zeinab Harake's Most Glamorous Looks So Far:
1. For her 24th birthday shoot in December, Zeinab literally made a splash in a glittering set by Anthony Ramirez.
2. For another layout, she took on the role of a jungle princess in form-fitting catsuits, also by Anthony. To go with the sultry outfits, she wore her long tresses in a sky-high ponytail.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Next, she rocked a maillot and chain-embellished harness by Joseph Palma for a cool archery layout.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Zeinab celebrated her pregnancy with Baby Bia with a high-production Disney Princess photoshoot. With the help of designer Carl Arcusa, she got to cosplay as six princesses: Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Belle!
5. Zeinab had not just one, but two maternity shoots! In constrast to the whimsical vibe of the Disney shoot, the other had a more mature, stripped-down concept. For the latter, she wore a sheer black robe by the bridal designer Patty Valle.
6. She also channeled a Greek oracle in a cascading dress by Neric Beltran, which were paired with diamond drop earrings from Jacatel.
7. Last but not the least, the cool mom flaunted her numerous tattoos in a pair of black leather pants also by Neric Beltran.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!