ICYMI, Zeinab Harake's daughter, Bia, recently turned nine months old, and the proud mom dressed her up as the Tinkerbell. In case you didn't know, the 23-year-old vlogger would dress up baby Bia in cute Disney character costumes every month and post them on her Instagram. What makes Bia's costumes extra special is that most of them are actually matching outfits with her mom, who also dressed up as Disney princesses in her maternity shoot.
So far, baby Bia has been dressed up as eight different Disney princesses and characters, and we can't get enough of them! All of her costumes are crocheted, too, giving them a more unique look. Check out her previous photos below:
1. For her first month, baby Bia was dressed up as Princess Aurora. We love how even her crown and shoes are crocheted—so adorable.
2. Baby Bia transformed into Cinderella for her second month. The addition of the carriage and pumpkins to the set make this photo look extra magical!
3. For her third month, baby Bia turned into Princess Jasmine. Aside from her costume, her long, flowing hair was also crocheted.
4. Look how adorable she looks in her Snow White costume!
5. For her fifth month, baby Bia was dressed up as Ariel.
6. We love how Princess Belle's "hair" also doubled as baby Bia's hat!
7. Finally, for her seventh month, baby Bia transformed into Mulan.
We can't wait to see baby Bia's future costumes!