Leave it to Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray to turn heads at the 2019 New York Fashion Week even when she's off the runway. See for yourself below as we round up her NYFW 2019 looks.
1. It's hard not to miss Catriona in her bright pink Tadashi Shoji frock. With its intricate lace detailing and the queen's natural allure, she needs only minimal accessorizing, opting for a collar-style necklace, quaint dangling earrings, and a white clutch to complete her look.
2. Having walked for Sherri Hill for their 2018 NYFW show as Miss Philippines, Cat is back to happily admiring the designer's gowns from the sidelines, now as a full-fledged Miss Universe. She, of course, wore an open Sherri Hill dress styled with a skirt underneath and sparkling silver Louboutin pumps.
3. Always one for a suit look, Cat changed it up a bit and went with a monochrome white outfit from Son Jung Wan in a loose-fitted silhouette.
4. Would you believe our favorite outfit from Cat's NYFW run was actually just put together last minute by her stylist Marqui Bias? We're definitely sensing a theme here with the pops of green from her dress, to her trench coat's plaid lining, and the standout piece in this look, her Kacyyom cross-body bag. She finished her impromptu OOTD with white booties from SJP.
5. Leave it to the beauty queens to reunite—pageant-style—in elegant pastel-hued gowns and a striking blue suit.