In today's edition of vicarious vacations, Yassi Pressman takes us to the sunny city of Spain. The Latin locale is only the first stop in the actress' month-long itinerary, so she made sure to pack a wardrobe filled with effortlessly stylish and versatile options. Thanks to her stylist friend Cath Sobrevega, her initial slate of OOTDs were nothing short of double tap-worthy. Check them out below!
Yassi Pressman's Stylish Travel Outfits in Spain
1. Upon landing, Yassi wasted no time and headed straight to the beaches of Barcelona. This mauve purple Boom Sason maillot proved to be the perfect thing for her to slip into. Zhuzhing it up were a pair of wide-framed sunnies, a green JW Pei handbag, and kitschy platform slippers.
2. Yassi was the most stylish tourist dressed in an orange satin dress and an oversized blue blazer, accented by her green purse and black Fendi track sandals. We also love how her sunnies from The Juju Club matched her frock!
3. Another day saw the More Than Blue actress in a summery floral mini dress and laidback nude slides. Her candy-colored arm candy and cap finished off her look as she got ready to do some sightseeing in style.
4. We're pretty sure Yassi's luggage is jam-packed with swimmies, but this black one-piece sure is one of our faves. It's a classic for a reason! For a dip in Ibiza, she completed her beach OOTD with a white bucket hat and a pair of sunglasses.
5. We all know Yassi can bust a move, and in the land of Latin tunes, nothing can stop her from doing so, especially aboard a yacht! She got the party started in a black Versace swimsuit with a printed sarong as her makeshift skirt. Her boogie shoes of choice were a pair of white calf-high sock boots.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!