It's time you gave your work outfits a royal makeover. Elegant and perpetually put-together, Queen Rania of Jordan is the perfect peg for office looks that are a clever mix of tasteful and trendy! After all, as her Instagram bio reads, she's "a mum and a wife with a really cool day job"—and she sure dresses the part.
Scroll on for some nine-to-five style inspo from Her Majesty herself!
1. Gingham may seem a bit too summery to take to your desk, but paired with a crisp white button-down, statement obi belt, and classic pumps, you can transform it!
2. The Wales check blazer is a clear 2018 favorite, slung over the (padded) shoulders of street style stars everywhere. HRH makes it appropriate for royal functions by teaming it with sleek, no-nonsense black trousers!
3. No one said you couldn't wear ruffles and embellishment on the daily.
4. Another sun season favorite? The wrap dress à la Parisienne.
5. This one certainly took us by pleasant surprise! Queen Rania hits two trends in a single go: an extra long belt wound around a pair of wide-leg trousers.
6. She looks so fresh! Pick a striped linen dress in a streamlined silhouette so you can bring it to work and vacay. This pale pink number would look just as good with a pair of strappy espadrilles!
7. Here's how you can bring ultraviolet (a.k.a. Pantone's color of the year!) and bell sleeves to that important meeting.