When we say "work-friendly," we mean, like, industrial. It goes both ways, though—this is definitely a look you can take to the office, too! Utilitarian jumpsuits are the style set's current fave one-step route to military chic, and practical fashion in 2019 equals channeling your go-to plumber via that boiler suit #aesthetic. Here's how the 'gram's best gals are doing it.
1. Cover star Camille Co goes matchy with Finnish fiancé Joni Koro. So cute.
2. We love that Laureen Uy's taking things literally by pairing gray plaid with cobalt combat boots. Salute!
3. Stylish mom-of-three Christine Dychiao spins the lewk for summer in olive green linen, woven espadrilles, and a sun hat.
4. Preview's very own former editor-in-chief Pauline Juan prefers this tangy tangerine shade.
5. Check out Jess Connelly kickin' back in a salmon-hued iteration by local shop Araw.
6. Jot down notes for your next flight out! Jess Wilson takes it traveling 'round chilly Japan. Add on a classic trench and jet off.
7. Watch Julia Barretto glam it up with chunky gold hoops and sexy black stiletto boots.