A basic white top may seem like a dull and boring piece in your wardrobe, but it's a non-negotiable must-have regardless of your personal style. Timeless and versatile, this fashion staple can be styled in an infinite number of ways with nearly everything else in your closet. Plus, this piece is also well-loved by stylish it-girls like Bella Racelis! Her weekly lineup is never complete without this plain essential, as evidenced by the effortless cool-girl OOTDs you'd spot on her grid. The student influencer knows neutral staples inside out, so we've rounded up a few of her best outfit combos below to inspire you!
Cute and Easy Ways to Style a White Top, as Seen on Bella Racelis
1. On your next night out, elevate a plain white top with leather pants or high-waisted shorts. Throw on some heels and a matching purse to complete your OOTD!
2. Co-ords too matchy-matchy for your taste? Wear a white top as the third piece of your set!
3. As Bella demonstrates, neutrals will always go well with other neutrals. For a low-key yet chic ensemble, pair a white top with brown pants.
4. You can also wear a white button-down as a makeshift cover-up for jerseys and bikinis. A must for beach trips!
5. The retro athleisure trend might not be for everyone, but white polo shirt and tennis skirt combo is an easy place to start. So cute and preppy!
6. An all-white ensemble is fuss-free, comfy, and totally classy. Just look at Bella's fresh monochromatic outfit!
7. A printed skirt can add a touch of playfulness and bring an otherwise boring top to life. It's also a beginner-friendly way to wear bright colors!
8. You already know that denim goes well with everything, especially white clothes! Channel off-duty model vibes a la Bella by pairing your fave denim piece with your trusty white crop top.
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.