The white sneaker is a closet staple that will never go out of style because you can wear it with just about anything. However, when it comes to trainers or chunkier options, we tend to reach for a sporty ensemble as our default outfit of choice. But that doesn't always have to be the case. Want to update your white sneaker looks without looking like you're going for a run? Cop the sample outfits below!
1. Spice up your white sneakers and experiment with fun pairs of pants! Make like Sofia Andres and try on a pair of track pants with snap enclosures. Open up the bottom half to create a faux slit skirt look, and team with a denim jacket and a chic shoulder bag.
2. If you've got some chunky white shoes, play around with volume and wear an oversized graphic tee for a slouchier look. Finish off your look with a pair of slim-fit ripped jeans!
3. For a more feminine approach, a printed dress and sneakers combo will never get old. Be acclimated to the weather and do away with the jacket; you can even replace Renee de Guzman's inner layer with a sheer turtleneck. Bonus points if you have adorable colored socks to match your dress.
4. Sometimes, less is more. For this one, opt for a classic denim-on-denim look and balance the heavy fabrics by showing off some skin with a bralette or sports bra underneath.
5. Travel cozy yet still chic! Pair your sneakers with a silk slip dress for a cool yet dainty vibe. Don't forget to throw on a coat if you're off to somewhere cold!