Blazers in soft, pastel hues or checked prints may be in right now, but one certain jacket style seems to continuously resurrect from many stylish Pinays' wardrobes: a classic white blazer. One thing to love about this tailored piece is how it looks fresh yet smart and polished—you can even wear it on a casual weekend!
If you're wondering what pieces you can pair with it, here are some outfit combos you can try:
1. For foolproof pairing, layer a white blazer over a matching white top.
2. Balance out a white blazer with a colored midi skirt to keep things interesting.
Bow Wrap Skirt, MANGO, P1,995, available online
3. Throw on a white blazer over your relaxed jeans.
4. A striking all-white suit is a great alternative to dresses and skirts if you want to power dress for an office event—or even for a Christmas party.
Finish off the look with gold necklaces and bracelets that will pop against the clean hue:
Got no pantsuit? No problem. Marie Lozano teams up her white blazer with a pair of white denim pants and a white tank top.
5. Blazers don't always have to be worn with pants. See Maggie Wilson's casual-chic blazer and skirt-slash-shorts combo.
If you're not too keen on putting together an all-white outfit, you can pair your white blazer with the other neutral pieces in your closet, like a plain black tee and beige shorts.
6. Not all suits are crafted from structured fabrics. Opt for a linen blazer for a less formal vibe!
The breathable, "gusot mayaman" fabric makes it wearable for weekend trips.
Shop for these white blazers below:
Straight-cut Jacket, H&M, P1,690, SM Megamall
Linen Blazer Suit, P3,995, MANGO, Powerplant Mall
Freira Top, P2,195, UNDO, undoclothing.com
*This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.