If there's a piece of jewelry that never goes out of style, it would have to be a pair of classic pearl stud earrings. You've seen them on your grandma, which were even possibly passed down to your mom—and now, it's your turn to wear them, too, because why not? These classic heirloom jewelry instantly lend an elegant flair to your outfits! Upgrade your go-to pair of pearl earrings with these picks below:
1. These elegant, champagne pearl earrings with gold metal studs will complement morena skin tones.
Pearl Drop Earrings, price available upon request, JEWELMER
2. This baroque pair wrapped in gold plating strikes the perfect balance between elegant and quirky.
Ode to Six Amorette Earrings, P2650, HEY JOW, available online
3. A dangling pair of pearl earrings perfect for a dainty woman!
Pamplona Earrings, price available upon request, RAM JEWELRY, available online
4. Check out these imperfectly shaped, baroque pearl studs that’ll add character to your office look.
Baroque South Sea Pearl Earrings, price available upon request, JMA JEWELRY, EDSA Shangri-la Hotel
5. Look uber chic in this pair of minimalist hoop earrings with tiny pearl studs.
Infinity Stud, P1250, OMII, available online
6. Wear these dream catcher-like freshwater pearl danglers to the next garden wedding you'll be attending.
Lilo in Pearl, P1450, LILY JEWELRY, available online
7. Hoop earrings can definitely add a playful vibe to your look, especially if they come with gorgeous pearls.
Fresh Water Pearls in Hoops, price available upon request, ARITOS JEWELRY, available online
*This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.