There are plenty of style trends that stay relevant all-year round, but printed flowy dresses are simply made for summer. Admit it: An island getaway with your barkada wouldn't be complete without a dainty, airy dress that turns you into a radiant sun goddess. If you haven't found that perfect coconut girl dress for you yet, we suggest trying out your fave celebs' must-have frocks!
Keep scrolling to shop the exact summer dresses that Gen Z style icons can't live without:
1. Of course, our list wouldn't be complete without a flowy floral dress. Nothing screams summer more than Belle Mariano's daisy-printed pick!
Dahlia Dress, P2750, STYLE STAPLE, Instagram/stylestaple
2. On the contrary, you can try a cute polka-dotted dress if you're tired of the usual florals. Alexa Ilacad's variant is a pastel-hued piece that all kikay girlies will love.
Matilda Polka Dots Dress, P1250, TWILL CAVERN, twillcavern.com
3. Frilly and flirty, this baby pink dress is the quintessential soft girl staple. No wonder Maureen Wroblewitz looks so youthful in hers!
Forget-me-not Dress, P3000, EZE BY LINDSEY RIVERA, Available on Instagram/ezethelabel
4. Criza Taa's colorful tube dress is a must-have for beach babes who love basking in the sunshine. Its bright hues will complement your sun-kissed skin!
Flo Mini Tube Dress in Wonderland, P2700, BLACKBOUGH SWIM, Available on blackboughswim.ph
5. Not big on sleeveless hubadera dresses? Low-key girls like Claudia Barretto can opt for this modest yellow dress instead.
Annika Short Dress, P2900, EVERYTHING AVERY, Available on Shopee
6. With a classy bias cut and adjustable thin straps, this designer slip dress is worth every peso. Andrea Brillantes styles hers with fine jewelry and soft waves for that model off-duty look.
The Cameron Dress in Dazed, $230 (approx. P12709), REALISATION PAR, Available on realisationpar.com
7. When it's extra humid outside, it's best to go for a babydoll dress. Gabbi Garcia's fuschia frock will keep you presko and pretty all day!
Eva Dress, P1250, FELICITY PH, Available on felicityph.com
8. Here, Julia Barretto channels cool-girl chic in a bodycon midi number that hugs all her curves. Ever the minimalist dresser, Julia skips the accessories and lets the timeless piece do all the talking.
Tina Dress in Coffee Brown, P699, GUANZA, Available on guanzaph.com
* This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!