Indulgence equals a luxurious jaunt to Istanbul, Turkey, a city that quite literally straddles the East and the West with historied ease. Did you know that it was once known as Byzantine and Constantinople? Yep, that's why those sound so familiar. Turkey itself is transcontinental—around 90% of it is located in Western Asia, while the rest counts as part of Southeastern Europe. If you've ever wanted to be in two places at once, this beautiful nation is waiting with open arms!
Now, time to plan a trip! Below, our stylish local celebs map out a quick itinerary of must-sees and lend you some handy OOTD-slash-pose inspo, all in a day's work.
1. She's the view, actually. Coleen Garcia perches on a rooftop overlooking Istanbul.
2. Jess Wilson sits pretty in demure white eyelet lace outside the statuesque Ciragan Palace, which served as an Ottoman royal residence before being converted into a five-star hotel.
3. Table for one! Laureen Uy enjoys a traditional Turkish lunch al fresco.
4. Maggie Wilson stands tall in front of the majestic Byzantine cathedral Hagia Sophia. Pink and red make such an of-the-moment color combo...not to mention that it'll likely match with the museum's rainbow of mosaic artifacts.
5. Martine Cajucom poses by a local street stall shop. Love how her retro sunnies and sweet floral frock make for a postcard-perfect picture.
6. Swathed in tangerine feathered Boom Sason, Sarah Lahbati takes us on a fun, prancing tour inside of the opulent Ciragan Palace.