It can get unbearably cold on a plane, and it could totally ruin your entire travel experience. (I mean, how can you binge-watch in peace when your teeth are chattering?)
1. Dress in layers, but don't overdo it.
Bundling up in a bulky, layered outfit can make an economy flight feel uncomfortable. Try this cozy but sleek combo: Layer a blazer over a turtleneck!
Tip: Try this turtleneck that's made of a stretchy, lightweight bio-warming fabric.
Heattech Turtleneck T-shirt, P790, UNIQLO, SM Megamall
2. Embrace midi skirts, maxi skirts, and dresses.
Not a fan of trousers? Long skirts are your cheat to staying warm.
Try this timeless pairing: A black dress and a pair of white sneakers. You'll look great once you step off the plane, too.
3. Bring out your suits.
If wearing a suit to a flight makes you feel stiff, you can always dress it down with a plain T-shirt and a pair of white sneakers for a casual-cool travel outfit.
4. Keep your cozy look interesting by playing with proportions.
Pair a midi dress with a longline cardigan!
5. Think you can't look cute in the cold? Throw on a knit sweater over a printed dress or skirt.
You can wear a blazer over a midi dress, too:
6. Here's an OOTD-ready outfit you can recreate with ease: Simply tuck a plain turtleneck into a pair of colored pants!
*This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.