You may have had a busy week at work, school, or anything in between to prevent you from taking a quick peek at what’s happening lately. Don’t worry, we’re rounding up what happened in fashion, beauty, and maybe a bit of lifestyle. So, sit back, relax, and scan through!
- We announced that Kim Chiu and Xian Lim landed our Preview February cover. Want to see what happened behind-the-scenes? Click here for the photos and here for the video. You can also learn to cop Kim’s all natural look on this week’s Look We Love.
- Best of 2013 has come to a close. Want to know who won? Read it here.
- Toni and Guy threw their first hair party! Meet their latest stylemeisters here.
- Learn how to get more mileage from your closet staples the easy way! Launch this for inspiration.
- Nivea’s latest product is a sunscreen and bronzer in one. Learn more about this summer must-have here.
- Sharing products with your beau? No problem! We list down products and scents you can share with him.
- Can’t wait to watch American Hustle over the weekend? We show you how to pull-off '70s fashion and how to highlight your décolletage.
- Hana Shampoo celebrated their launch and new campaign—#nofilterbeauty. Find out what the secret is behind soft, smooth hair here and check out who was there to party during the Hana launch. Hint: Enchong Dee was present!
- Update your wardrobe with this year’s Pantone color and quirky details like fringe and tassels.
- Learn more about fail-safe beauty combos on this week’s Editor’s Picks on Perfect Pairs.
- Are you an Aquarian? Check out these looks we've created inspired by the Zodiac sign!
- Celebrate Pinoy pride as our very own PEFTA winners go to London for the International Fashion Showcase. Get to know them here.
- Cherie Gil will also be portraying Diana Vreeland in a one-woman show. We know Cherie Gil but who is Diana Vreeland? Know more about her and the play here!
- We're also still gushing over Iya and Drew's wedding—we can't help it, no apologies! So we dissect everything we loved about their special day and we even picked the brain of the the creative team behind their pre-nuptial video!
- Finally, we've been bitten by the love bug! The Valentine fever is on!
Go ahead and indulge in our Fashion, Beauty, and Celebrity news on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. See you all tomorrow for another week of interesting satorial features, beauty tips, and more.