Call us Captain Obvious for saying it but damn, does Solenn Heussaff love to stay fit or what? We caught up with the star last week at the adidas #MyGirls launch where she was introduced as one of the brand’s newest endorsers alongside bestie, Isabelle Daza. Openly sharing that she tries to workout everyday (if not, at least five times a week), we take a look at what’s inside her gym bag in hopes of finding some fitspiration at the bottom. Did we? Read on to see what we dug out.
6 THINGS WE FOUND INSIDE SOLENN'S GYM BAG
1. If you wanna work out you need shoes! My pink adidas Boost gives me good bounce and I love the color because it motivates me for running and brings color to my day. - Adidas Women’s Energy Boost 2 Shoes, P7995
2. Of course every girl needs to have her hair fixed to look glam and beautiful just in case you see hot men running around.
3. I always have my script with me for movies, hosting gigs, or tv shows. Multitasking!
4. I know I’m not supposed to eat this but sometimes we can reward ourselves if we work hard.
5. It’s very tight and sexy. It’s nice for the legs and the butt. – Adidas Womens Allover Print Tights, P2095
6. It allows you to monitor your pace and calories you’ve lost. Every girl and guy needs this as well.