5 Ways to Style Monochrome Outfits, As Seen on Vina Guerrero
Let Vina show you monochrome looks you can easily put together.
IMAGE instagram/vinaguerreroLet Vina show you monochrome looks you can easily put together.
In case you're rummaging through your closet looking for a cute 'fit to wear this summer, we'll save you some time and remind you that you can always rely on monochrome OOTDs. In fact, local influencer Vina Guerrero is here to show you how much it's fun to style them!
Here are five monochrome looks you can easily put together, as seen on Vina:
1. A black bikini is a must when you're going to the beach. Go for a sleek look and pair your ebony suit with black accessories.
2. Dressing for a lazy day ahead? A gray sweatshirt plus matching bike shorts offers the best combo. Don't forget your best kicks to complete the look!
3. If you're after a more polished look, dress in a singular color, but don't forget to balance the silhouette. Take sartorial cues from Vina who paired her tapered trousers with a breezey top.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. If you're a beach gal stuck in the city, bring the sandy hues to your wardrobe instead. Reach for beige-colored suit and shorts and call it a day.
5. You can’t go wrong with an all-white outfit! Stock up on easy loungewear co-ords like this if you're in a hurry to get dressed. Promise you wont ever look sloppy!