After exchanging vows in a charming garden wedding in Tagaytay, Vina Guerrero and Jygs Gandia headed to the island paradise of Boracay for their "mini moon." Given the obvious, pandemic-related reasons, the couple couldn't fly to their dream honeymoon destination just yet; though, by the looks of it, their week-long vacay at Shangri-La Boracay was still an equally as lovely post-nuptial celebration.
Vina was definitely beaming with a post-wedding glow, and she had a simple but chic travel wardrobe to match. Whether she was in a cute and colorful swimmie, or in a crisp, white sundress, you could tell she was as happy as happy can be. Take a look at all of her 'fits below!
LOOK: Vina Guerrero's beach OOTDs during her "mini moon" at Boracay
1. Staying true to her fuss-free style, Vina was ready to dip her toes in the water in this ribbed cream-colored maillot. Her tote of choice was a light blue gingham handbag from Love, Bonito.
2. The influencer definitely got the memo about the Pantone color of the year. She was a vision in very peri in this simple but cute two-piece swimmie.
3. Looking as vibrant as ever, Vina threw a multi-colored, oversized polo over a bright yellow one-piece for some delightful color-blocking by the shore.
4. Chilling at their picture-perfect villa, Vina rocked a pastel pink bikini that looked so fetching against her stunning pastel blue backdrop, courtesy of the sea and sky.
5. In another very peri moment, Vina donned a ribbon-tied crop top with a matching knee-length skirt. She also didn't forget to have her wide-rimmed sunnies with her to accessorize.
6. Keeping things light and easy, the 27-year-old influencer slipped into a tiered white maxi dress that perfectly flowed in the wind. To house all her things while strolling on the sand, she carried along a raffia tote bag. So cute!
7. For a sweet travelgram with her hubby, Vina wore a no-brainer, head-to-toe white look, accented by her taupe brown Prada carry-all.
8. Going for some cool print-on-print action, Vina put on a pair of shorts and a flowy button-down shirt over her printed bikini, and capped things off with her sunnies and trusty tote bag.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!