Vicki Belo along with hubby Hayden Kho and daughter Scarlet Snow, just spent a dreamy getaway in France thanks to Gucci. The celebrity doctor and her family were treated to some much needed R&R in the picturesque travel destination—and she definitely packed quite the wardrobe for the trip.
The main event on their itinerary was the Cannes Film Festival red carpet, and Vicki and her beau dressed to the nines! But it’s not like we expected anything less from the former Preview Best Dressed. Though most of her ‘fits during the trip were from a singular brand, she found a way to make each OOTD uniquely her own and pretty diverse. Below, we round-up all her glamorous outfits from her gorgeous vacay.
All of Vicki Belo's Designer Outfits in France
1. For a quick stroll down the streets of Paris, Dr. Vicki Belo wore a unique short-sleeved navy blue dress with ruched details.
This length and silhouette is perfect for her petite figure and is the perfect choice for a warm day out, too! Then she added a handbag from the Louis Vuitton x Fornasetti Collection to top off the whole look.
2. We immediately fell in love with her red carpet look at the Cannes Film Festival 2021!
She wore an elegant green floor-length frock from the Gucci Resort 2021 Collection, while her hubby opted for a white tux with a contrasting lapel. Vicki Belo looked absolutely radiant and stunning!
3. You can’t go wrong with this color combo.
She wore a laidback pastel yellow long-sleeved top, with peacock blue tailored trousers both from Gucci, that made her look effortlessly stylish for a garden pic OOTD.
4. Dr. Vicki Belo took her whole OOTD game to another level with this monogrammed mini dress!
We love the length that flaunts her legs, while the cinched waist adds shape to her silhouette. The faux fur sleeves add a touch of fun to the otherwise plain LBD.
5. Comfort is more important than anything else for the celebrity doctor as she sported one of the hottest trends today: athleisure.
Still decked out in Gucci, she opted for this floral tracksuit which she dressed up with her favorite Amina Muaddi Cinderella heels.
6. When in doubt, always pack a little white dress on days you’re unsure of what to wear.
A crisp A-line dress, no matter what the length, will always make you look fresh and neat—ready for a full day of sightseeing. Here, she opted for a jersey LWD with gold buttons that she paired with Gucci’s iconic Diana handbag.
7. Vicki loves a cool streetwear look, too! Here she’s seen in green Gucci joggers and an oversized distressed reworked Louis Vuitton jacket from Dust of Gods.
She then opted for some comfy black sneakers to complete the look—perfect for a full day out shopping!
8. Vicki and Hayden were clad in dressy red-carpet ready ensembled from Gucci for this OOTD at Villa et Jardins Ephrussi de Rothschild.
Here's proof you can totally wear a gown for the ‘gram if you feel like it. The ruffles on her dress definitely add a youthful touch to her glamorous ‘fit.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!