We all know that Vice Ganda has a killer shoe collection, but it’s high time we recognize that he’s got an on-point sock game, too! Be it with Nikes, Crocs, Pradas, or even flip-flops, the superstar comedian definitely knows how to work this humble, often overlooked garment to his advantage. Whether strengthening a style statement or keeping a ‘fit fresh, the sartorialist knows that when it comes to fashion, even the smallest detail can make the most impact. Needless to say, Vice Ganda definitely knocked our socks off!
Below are 10 ways to style socks as seen on Vice Ganda:
1. Make an impression by picking a pair with the same eye-catching color scheme as your kicks to magnify its impact.
2. We can all agree that turquoise and white is such a sweet and dainty combination. By adding a dash of pink, this outfit becomes sugar, spice, and everything nice.
3. What goes well with a statement shirt? Statement socks!
4. Your preppy look will not be complete without your signature, varsity striped socks. His socks definitely tied together her oversized blazer and Prada Monolith Laceups look.
5. Looks like Vice really likes his Balenciaga socks! This time in noir, he was dauntless in this full-on black and yellow outfit.
6. Feeling playful? Match quirky socks with an equally quirky sweaterdress! We love how the fun, colorful patches appear to seamlessly trickle down to his socks.
7. Take couple dressing up a notch and follow VicIon’s cue. Here, Ion opted navy for his hoodie and socks, while Vice opted for pink, in their identical biker shorts, fanny pack and Crocs ensemble.
8. Let your inner zany peek through between ripped jeans and highcut sneaks. Vice’s pineapple socks were definitely a pleasant surprise for a seemingly simple, casual outfit.
9. Another fun way to style socks? Match them with your laces!
10. Worthy of a doubletake and a double tap, Vice Ganda ups the shock factor of this electric ‘fit by wearing socks with flip-flops. We may not yet be as daring as Vice to try this lewk, but count us in for those vibrant, patterned socks.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!