ICYMI, Vice Ganda welcomed 2022 on the picturesque shores of Amanpulo in Palawan. Together with her nearest and dearest (which, of course, included her beau, Ion Perez), the multi-hyphenate star sunk her toes in the sand and rang in the new year in style.
Vice's lookbook for this trip consisted of covetable designer pieces and breezy beachside ensembles that were as stellar as she is. Plus, one can appreciate how effortlessly and adorably she matched OOTDs with Ion, too. Check out all of her vacay looks below!
LOOK: All of Vice Ganda's beach OOTDs at Amanpulo
1. Embodying the azure tones of the sky and the sea, the comedienne twinned with Ion in pastel blue looks. Vice was looking every bit like a seaside princess in a full-length puff sleeve gown, with a Christian Dior Book Tote to match of course. Completing the dainty ensemble were pearl accessories on her neck, ears, and even on her feet.
2. The stylish duo hopped on a boat and rocked monogram Fendi swimwear to enjoy the pristine waters of Palawan. Vice went for some subtle print-on-print action by wearing her swimmie with a zebra-print headband.
3. This poofy sheer frock perfectly laid on top of Vice's black maillot, and it also went right along with her wide-rimmed sunnies. Now, who says you can't wear black to the beach?
4. Ever the stylish maximalist, Vice was definitely turning heads in this hot pink Versace robe which she threw over a floral one-piece. What made the look even more eye-catching was her name being embroidered on the back of the robe! What a statement!
5. A family dinner by the bay called for breezy matching looks from Vice and Ion. She slipped into a delicate off-shoulder dress while her beau was in a flowy button-down shirt, both of which were in a charming pink floral print.
6. A sun-kissed couple shot saw Vice in another pink moment, this time in a Y2K-inspired spaghetti strap mini dress. She rounded the OOTD out with a pair of tinted sunnies and chunky Prada sandals.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!