It’s an unspoken sentiment at this point, but we ALL miss traveling. Though restrictions are currently easing, it’s best to still practice the proper health and safety protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Having said that, sisters Vern and Verneice Enciso were able to sneak an intimate getaway in Cebu as lockdowns lifted.
Though the sisters share the similar style DNA, they made it a point to pack outfits that perfectly match for the ‘gram. We’re talking about swimsuits with similar silhouettes, coordinated color palettes, and even matching poses! If you’d like a masterclass in dressing up with your sibling, be sure to take notes from Vern and Verniece. Here, we round-up all their swimsuit ‘fits in Cebu you could possibly cop for your next OOTD with the sis.
All the Matchy-Matchy Swimsuit OOTDs of Vern and Verniece Enciso in Cebu
1. Same same but different. We love that the sisters choose the same maillot style from Soak Swimwear but opted for different colors. This way, both of them standout but match at the same time! The belted waist also gives more of them an hourglass figure.
2. These sisters just know how to balance colors! We love a multi-use 'kini! A simple maillot like this could also be worn as a bodysuit on days you’re not hitting the beach. Here, the girls paired their one-piece with a button-down used as a cover up. Their cute mini bags definitely complete the look, too!
3. You can’t go wrong with a fresh color palette. A white-on-white twinning moment definitely makes for a cute OOTD pic by the beach! Be sure to pair with light-colored accessories to keep the overall vibe fresh and classy.
4. Neutral colors will always make you look polished—even at the beach. We love how V and V opted for high-cut one-piece suits that make them look slimmer and longer. This is the perfect one-piece style to shop if you’d like a cheeky outfit photo flaunting your bum, too!
5. Who says you can’t dress up a one-piece suit? We love how these two show off the versatility of a classic black and white maillot with two different outfits! Verniece opted to style hers as is with wide-rimmed sunnies, while Vern dresses hers up with a pair of trousers and a classic Chanel tote. Talk about an outfit you can take from the beach to the boardroom!
6. Here’s another all white swimsuit OOTD from the chic pair. This time, the two opted to add a touch of glam to their ‘fits with a gold chain belt, necklaces, cateye sunglasses, and a cute sling bag from Louis Vuitton.
7. Nude tones are the perfect way to look put-together in a swimsuit. For this monochromatic twinning OOTD, the sisters opted for skintone suits that are simple but sleek.
8. This time Vern shows us how to style a one-piece as is—opting for a monogrammed maillot from Fendi, paired with dressy sandals and a black kimono-type cover-up. Meanwhile, Verniece wears the pants this time with a bandeau bikini top, a cropped jacket, and the same LV sling.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!