Gone are the days when matching with your S.O. meant wearing cheesy identical T-shirts! (Seriously, 16-year-old self, what were you thinking?)
Nowadays, there are plenty of fun ways to coordinate looks without literally going matchy-matchy, and our favorite Gen Z couples are proof! Just look at former UAAP men’s basketball standout Tyler Tio and his longtime girlfriend Andi Lim, who love a good twinning moment!
The lovebirds, who have been together since high school, take fashion cues from each other wherever they go, and we can’t stop double tapping on their couple OOTDs! Below, check out some of our fave looks from the stylish duo. Remember to take notes…
Tyler Tio and Andi Loo’s Cute Couple Outfits:
1. Spotted out and about in the city, the couple wore matching neutral-colored looks that were perfect for a brunch date.
2. These colorful printed looks are not technically matching, but we still love how they complemented each other!
3. Both clad in a classic white shirt, the couple demonstrates how styling can make all the difference while still looking perfectly in sync!
4. Athleisure chic? Looks like this couple got the memo!
5. You can never go wrong with all-black, especially for a fun night out with your beau.
6. Too lazy to match your ‘fits? Just get matching accessories instead—just like these two who sported identical bucket hats and super cute BT21 hair ties. Stay adorable, you guys!
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!