When it comes to #twinning, the number one mistake is thinking you need to wear the exact same thing from head to toe. It’s actually not just about sporting the same pieces or wearing coordinated color palette. It’s simply a fun and stylish way to show how you and your twinning partner complement each other—whether it’s with your actual twin, your sibling, your bestie, or your boyfriend.
Looking for inspo? Get pegs from actual sisters Vern and Verniece Enciso, the blogging duo behind V <3 V. Below, five twinning tricks you can learn from them:
1. Heading to the beach? Wear matching swimwear in similar design but in different colors.
2. Sporting twinning shoes or accessories is also another way to pull it off.
3. Sometimes it's the pose that does the trick - even when your outfits aren't exactly alike.
4. Although, most of the time, color coordination is still the key to a successful twinning OOTD.
5. But of course, going all-out matchy-matchy is still the oldest trick in the book.