The holiday breeze is upon us once again, meaning it's time to cover up and get cozy—and nothing says style and comfort in the cold like a classic turtleneck. It's a versatile piece that can be worn over or under your clothes. There's an endless list of possibilities to style this breezy weather staple! Still, if you find the task a little daunting, why not take inspiration from these celebs and influencers rocking the turtleneck, below.
1. Wear your tight-fitting turtleneck with loose trousers or paperbag pants for a balanced silhouette and a simple yet sleek look.
2. Scared your neck is too short? Elongate the look of your body by dressing monochrome. Add a sexy spin to an otherwise reserved outfit with a button slit skirt, and add a pop of color with a statement cross-body bag.
3. Add some panache to a classic black turtleneck by layering it with a frilled coat dress rendered in a loud color. Finish with thigh-high boots and a pageboy cap to complete that sophisticated yet playful aesthetic.
4. Turtleneck dresses tend to give off a formal, business-chic vibe. Toughen up your look and give it a more casual spin by pairing it with a denim jacket and white sneakers.
5. You can also layer a bomber jacket over your turtleneck. If you're going for a more feminine look, try on some striped wide-leg trousers and finish with a pair of pointed ankle booties.