Balancing a full-time job with parenthood can be tough, but it's a struggle Trina Candaza takes on stylishly. Even with baby Mithi in one hand and her career duties in the other, she still manages to put together the most effortlessly chic, casual 'fits. Her sartorial sensibilities lean toward neutral basics, comfy silhouettes, and a couple of trendy pieces inserted here and there.
If you have a similar penchant for easy-breezy ensembles that are easy to put together, glean some inspo from Trina's catalog. Check out 8 of her looks below!
LOOK: 8 stylish, casual OOTDs to copy from Trina Candaza
1. Coords were made for those "got-nothing-t0-wear" days. All you need to do is to put them on and you're good to go! Trina decided to accessorize this sunny pastel set with a black bucket hat and a gold bracelet for a subtle touch of sophistication.
2. Never doubt the power a relaxed-fitting blazer has in elevating even the most casual of ensembles. Trina layered a mint green one over her graphic tee and distressed jeans combo, and capped things off with a pair of strappy sandals. It's a 'fit that's as cute as her pup!
3. Teaming white tops with denim is a tale as old as time. Take some cues from Trina and spice things up with a figure-hugging bodysuit. To incorporate even more of that effortless, cool-girl vibe, she put on a tinted pair of sunnies and tied her hair up in a messy bun.
4. Self-care days call for a stylish yet chill OOTD Trina can practically lounge in. This white and red sundress was a breezy choice that went so well with her platform sandals and brown handbag.
5. Another fuss-free frock Trina loves donning is a ribbed slip dress in a fetching cream hue. For a day at work, she wore it with a loose white button-down, black slides, and a printed carry-all tote.
6. For some mother-daughter bonding at the mall, Trina tucked in a loose yellow button-down into a pair of flared black trousers. Not lost on us is how her top perfectly matches with her facemask. Talk about staying safe in style!
7. A surefire way to add some character to your look is to don your basics with an animal printed piece. In this OOTD, Trina styled her gray crop top and white platforms with a muted leopard print skirt.
8. Trina's museum date outfit was equal parts comfy and chic, thanks to her white playsuit, oversized blazer, and trendy dad sneakers. We're definitely copping this look ourselves!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!