Tricia Gosingtian is known for her dainty outfits, what with her penchant for pastel combos and easy and chic top-and-trouser OOTDs. But a quick scroll on her Instagram, and you'll see that this local blogger especially has her heart set on everyday dresses—floral frocks in particular. A perfect, fuss-free option this summer, Tricia proves that bloom-laden dresses can easily make you look put together in no time.
Below, we round up 10 Tricia Gosingtian outfits that will convince you to stock up on floral dresses, too.
1. A white dress filled with flowers is a no-brainer choice this summer.
2. Pair your floral-patterned wrap dress with white slides to keep your look fresh.
3. Your floral frock don't need to be too obvious or eye-catching if you're after a simpler look. Opt for embroidered pieces, instead.
4. For days when you can't take the heat, a strappy version will save you.
5. Style with fun, colored sneakers to give your floral dress a more youthful vibe.
6. Looking for a dressier color combo? How about a navy dress with fresh green blooms?
7. You can never go wrong with a pastel blue dress with charming pink flowers
8. Yup, even when just lounging at home, floral dresses can be your go-to. Just reach for one that comes in cheery colors like green and yellow.
9. Now, when you want a head-turning dress, Tricia demos how bold florals can help you out.
10. Who says floral dresses can't look a tad sexy? A tasteful slit is the only detail you need.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!