Toni Sia is currently vacationing in Korea (a.k.a her happy place) and of course, the content creator didn't pass up the opportunity to take some travel OOTDs! Check out all the aesthetic 'fits Toni wore during her trip below:
LOOK: Toni Sia's Travel OOTDs In Korea
1. The YouTuber took us back to the early 2000s with her airport look! She accessorized her velvet tracksuit with a pair of black thong sandals, a metallic handbag, and a pair of black sunnies. We love how her red hair added a pop of color to her OOTD!
2. Yup, corset tops are still in!
3. Sporting another nostalgic lewk, Toni explored Korea wearing a denim halter dress with a striking pair of knee-high boots.
4. The style influencer is here to prove that a monochromatic 'fit isn't boring.
5. The weather may be gloomy during her stay in Korea, but that didn't stop her from taking cute pics! Posing on the aesthetic sofa in her room, Toni flaunted her curves wearing a white tube top and a denim mini skirt.
6. Consider this a sign to wear a bralette top on your next trip! Toni styled hers with a pair of black trousers and a white cropped jacket. She finished off the casual, low-key 'fit with some comfy kicks!
7. When all else fails, go for a blue-on-blue look. This will instantly make you look put together!
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!