Growing up with siblings can be quite an interesting experience. Whether or not you share similar hobbies or interests, having a brother or a sister can definitely shape parts of yourself–even your sense of style!
Case in point: Stylish sibling duo Toni and Kingzie Sia often sport the chicest coordinated OOTDs. This brother-sister pair have gained quite the audience online and have become noteworthy for their neutral, streetwear-inspired looks. Regardless of the motifs, patterns, and colors, Toni and Kingzie seem to always find a way to make their ensembles look cohesive! Although they exhibit their own individually unique fashion choices, one thing’s for certain: choosing what to wear is a family matter.
12 Times Toni and Kingzie Sia Nailed Twinning Fashion:
1. We’re calling this look “honey butter.” Toni added flair to her Orseund Iris top and high-waisted jeans with a yellow polo thrown over the monochromatic ensemble. Kingzie wore a cream long-sleeved shirt with khaki flaxen pants. They both tied the looks together with minimalist necklaces.
2. “You’re the yin to my yang,” declared the duo! They both sported yin and yang printed crop tops with v-shaped hems, and mini box bags in different hues. Kingzie wore layered silver chain necklaces and clean kicks that complemented the black and white scheme. The standout piece of Kingzie’s look? His oh-so stylish leather pants!
Meanwhile, Toni, the ultimate cool girl, wore a coffee and cream version of the crop top. She gave the look her own twist with trendy beaded accessories. Who said low waist jeans were out of style? Toni’s brown boot cut jeans suggest otherwise!
3. Toni and Kingzie are proof that brown is a wardrobe staple. The plaid flannel shirt plus the tortoise hair clamp make such a statement on Toni! Her brown Chanel Flap bag and blue jeans make a great and contrasting mix. Kingzie’s hazelnut-accented fleece shirt is reminiscent of sweatshirts from the '80s—and he makes it look so effortless! The off-white jeans tie the whole look together!
4. Both clad in flared, black trousers and cool-toned ribbed tops, Toni and Kingzie are proof that sometimes, less is more. Plus, this minimalist, Pinterest-worthy pair’s totally making a case for the black mask as a choice accessory!
5. Puka shell necklaces are no longer just for the 2000s kids out there–Kingzie wore one with a striped knit vest, showing a new way to wear the sweater vest trend! Toni wore her signature strappy halter top.
6. In case you didn’t know, sweater weather is here! Toni and her little bro will totally make you want to cop HQ pullovers in coffee colors. So cute!
7. Who doesn’t love graphic shirts? Kingzie paired his cropped band tee with languid chocolate pants–a solid take on a '70s-inspired outfit! On the other hand, Toni served us a laidback way of styling a taupe blazer. Her suggestion: Wear it with a matching bralette, baggy ripped jeans, and a Prada hobo bag.
8. Silk bandanas + sporty tops + sweatpants are all you need in order to look stylish, according to Kingzie and Toni. Add some gold accessories to the mix, and you’ll be all set!
9. Toni kept beachy with a high-cut, leopard print bikini. In contrast, Kingzie sported an urban lewk with a second-skin mock neck top and black denim jeans.
10. Kingzie and Toni have aced the art of making basic pieces their own. Toni wore a sand-colored spaghetti strap top, while Kingzie wore a matching tank! They both flaunted light wash denim jeans and worn-in off-white sneakers. So simple and cool!
11. Toni and Kingzie styled their plain white tees (which referenced their star signs, by the way!) with denim jeans–a classic pairing! Their amber-tinted sunglasses with rectangular frames totally stole the show!
12. Kingzie is back at it again with a simple, graphic tee and dark wash denim jeans. Toni is seen beside her brother wearing a rust-coloured top and white cardigan. Her jeans are cinched by a thin, brown belt that definitely adds character to her outfit!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!